Benefit Auctioneers News
- Charity Auctioneer Tom DiNardo Sets New Record for MRP Foundation.: On October 3rd DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers set a new charity auction record for the MRP Foundatio More...
- LOVE - A Treatise on Ending Racism.: The nation will be recovering and grieving for some time to come in attempting to comprehend why the More...
- Fund-A-Need and Special Appeal Programs for Charity Auctions: What is a Fund-A-Need program, Special Appeal, or Raise the Paddle Program? These programs are quite More...
- Benefit Auctioneers: An Investment in Your Charity Auction Success!: As a professional benefit auctioneer for the past 20 years, I can personally attest that the rol More...
- How Benefit Auctions Raise Record Revenue: This past weekend (May 5th) benefit auctioneer Tom DiNardo presided over the 12th Annual Derby D More...
Why People Hire Us
Tom DiNardo\'s biography is included in Who\'s Who in America.
- Tom DiNardo is recognized as one of the nation\'s outstanding professional fundraisers.
- DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers is one of the most sought after charity auction firms in America.
\"One of the nation\'s top 4 ranked charity auction firms\".
- DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers raise millions of dollars each year for non profits and charities.
- Setting new fundraising revenue records for our clients each year.
- The most extensive auction consulting service package available nationwide.
Creating Record Breaking Fundraising Events
- Charity Auctions & Charity Auctioneer Services
- Benefit Auctions & Benefit Auctioneer Services
- Fundraising Auctions & Fundraising Auctioneer Services
- Creating Live Auctions & Silent Auctions
- Designing Fund-A-Need Programs
- Developing Raffle Programs
Event Planning Services
- Creating Event Themes
- Timeline & Event Management
- Additional Auction Consulting Service Packages available
Charity Wine Auctions
- Tom DiNardo is the first and only benefit auctioneer to become a sommelier diplomate.
- Wine Educator & Wine Consultant
- Tom DiNardo holds five world records for the price of wine sold at auction.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Have you ever wondered what “March Madness” really means? The month of March is perhaps one of the busiest months during the year for nonprofits and charities in terms of their fundraising efforts. More benefit auctions are held during March … Continue reading
This month sommelier and wine appraiser Tom DiNardo is scheduled to launch a new company and web site WineryandWineAppraisals.com The web site is designed to provide a wealth of information to people seeking qualified wine appraisers to perform certified wine appraisals … Continue reading
Empirical data gathered from surveys conducted by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and the Auctioneers Association have conclusively proven that two-thirds of an special event fundraiser’s gross income is derived from the Fundraising Auction and Fund-A-Need Program or Special … Continue reading
On October 18, 2011 DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers – Charity Auctions was recognized in The New York Times – Business Day, Special Section: Wealth. Read this article “For Charity, Bidding for Access to Stars – Even a Hug” by Fran … Continue reading
On October 7, 2010 Charity Wine Auctioneer and Sommelier Tom DiNardo was inducted as a Founding Commandeur into the newly formed, thirtieth chapter, in Seattle of the Commanderie de Bordeaux.