Silent Auctions

We Design Silent Auctions & Raffle Programs

Silent Auctions, Raffle Programs, Benefit Auctioneer, Charity Auctioneer, Fundraising Auctioneer, Tom DiNardo
Silent auctions and raffle programs designed by DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers

We create record-setting Silent Auctions, Games of Chance, and Raffles as alternate fundraising programs for your fundraising auction?” It is true that only 5% to 10% of the total bidders in the audience that makes up your benefit auction’s most viable live auction bidders. That leaves 95% to 90% of your fundraising auction attendees as viable targets for your nonprofits fundraising efforts. We have a professional charity auctioneer ready to answer all of your questions.

Most of charity auction clients are truly surprised when one of benefit auctioneer or charity auctioneer staff inform them that during a silent auction typically only 25% of the total audience (your bidders) will render a bid of any kind during the silent auction!  The follow-up question our charity auctioneer staff member is always asked next is, “How do get the other 75% of the special event fundraiser attendees to spend additional money at our event?” How do we coax these individuals into contributing more money other than the ticket price? Aside from creating a record setting silent auction, a good benefit auction will also include a custom designed Games of Chance and a stellar raffle program.

DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers Silent Auctions and Raffle Programs Consulting Package provides your organization with a comprehensive overview of how to create and implement the types of fundraisers into your gala event. The fundraising programs represent effective alternatives aside from bidding in the live auction.

This fundraising consultant service will teach you how to design a successful alternative fundraisers and learn how to avoid the common pitfalls normally experienced by others. Your silent auction’s success will be guaranteed by using our time proven strategies and techniques. Our client’s fundraising auctions average a 127% increase and rate of return against the national average of only 40% value of retail dollar value.

One of the more recent and highly profitable alternative fundraisers are games of chance that involve wines. Whether raffles, drawings, Role Out The Barrel, or simply giveaways, wine & spirits is always a big hit. Tom DiNardo is a certified sommelier and wine expert as well as one of the nation’s most respected spirits & wine appraisal experts.

DiNardo & Lord Auctioneers hugely successful alternative fundraising programs for your non-profit organization are a terrific supplement to your organization’s fundraising auctions. Basic state laws are discussed relating to raffles and other gaming programs. Other revenue generating devices are also discussed and developed for use in your fundraising event. You will learn how to tap into your own creativity in designing an outstanding silent auctions and raffle program. For additional help, please visit our Benefit Auction and Event Planner Information page.